Construction Law/termination of the engineer

liaqat hayat wrote at 2014-07-22 08:24:56
"I took it for termination of contractor for poor performance where as second reading reveal that you are asking for termination of the engineer.I apologise for this and re-send you following draft

"Keeping your pre-occupation with your other business activities with no or little time for the assigned duties as Engineer,we have no option except to terminate the agreement for your services with immediate effect(or 14 days notice period).You are further requested to hand over the project papers/documents to the project manager of the client"

Construction Law

Liaqat Hayat