Construction Law/termination of the engineer

liaqat hayat wrote at 2014-07-22 08:24:56
"I took it for termination of contractor for poor performance where as second reading reveal that you are asking for termination of the engineer.I apologise for this and re-send you following draft

"Keeping your pre-occupation with your other business activities with no or little time for the assigned duties as Engineer,we have no option except to terminate the agreement for your services with immediate effect(or 14 days notice period).You are further requested to hand over the project papers/documents to the project manager of the client"

Construction Law

Liaqat Hayat

I can answer questions based on FIDIC 4 and FIDIC 1999 [design-build] with particular reference to time extension , price adjustment and disputes. I am in particular more inclined for response to points pertaining to how claims should be framed and put up in case of technical or other contractual shortcomings. Regarding procurement matters I have spent over 5 years as procurement specialist for highway authority and dealt with numerous claims and disputes in the capacity of "The Engineer" .