Construction Law/Late Payments and Honouring Interim Certificates

Question
Hello.
In the Standard form of contract, with quantities, When does payment become overdue, in relation to honouring Interim Certificates on a Construction Contract? The default times in the contract are: 28 days for the employer to make payment after the Interim Certificate is presented to him/her. The period of Interim Certificate is 30 days.

In the Appendices the period of Interim Certificates is written (by the parties on signing): as 14 days, and the period to honour certificates as 15 days.

How does this affect the 28 days mentioned initially, in the clause 30 (1)?

Answer
Dear Bradley
Hello!
I am trying to reply your question with best of my knowledge.
The conditions of Appendices will supersedes the conditions are of standard form of contract in the clause 30(1)and the employer should make the payment within 14 days after submission of interim payments.
Any further clarification in this regard will appreciable and will feel proud to serve you.

With due regards

SANJAY KHANDELWAL

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal