Construction Law/Payment applictation

Question

In our BOQ there are it is specifically mentioned some measurable items, my question is can I change the BOQ quantity thus changing also the BOQ price when I submit the monthly application?

Answer
Dear Aries,

This really depend on what form of contract you are using, type of contract and some provisions included in your contract which relates to variations, valuation, payment and measurement.

You may need to check your contract for this provisions and look if something is written. I am afraid I cannot give further details due to limited information.

Jonathan L. Peralta

Construction Law

Jonathan L. Peralta