Construction Law/termination of the engineer

sir kindly send me format of termination letter to The Engineer of the project on the basis of poor performane

Dear Farah,
Thank you for your question.
You have not mentioned the type of contract, you are following. I am enclosing however, one format based on FIDIC 1987 for your guidance purposes only. You have to incorporate facts and details of past actions that fit in or suit your case.
The Contractor
Subject: Termination and the Employment of the Contractor under Clause _______
Ref: Notices issued earlier by the Engineer 1) Notice for Slow Progress 2) Minutes of Meeting
Dear Sir,
It is noted that regret that despite previous referred warnings/notices, you have taken no actions to speed up the progress of the work in accordance with measures as agreed and confirmed in the referred minutes of meeting as serial no. 2. These instructions were issued in pursuance of Clause _____ in the contract.
Due to this nonperformance, it has been decided to issue this notice and termination order of the employment of your contract. The employer will enter the site on expiry of 14 days effective from today to enter upon the site to expel you there from without voiding the contract and getting the balance work executed from others at your risk and cost as per referred clause.
This Issues without prejudice to the terms of the contract.
Liaqat Hayat

Construction Law

Liaqat Hayat

I can answer questions based on FIDIC 4 and FIDIC 1999 [design-build] with particular reference to time extension , price adjustment and disputes. I am in particular more inclined for response to points pertaining to how claims should be framed and put up in case of technical or other contractual shortcomings. Regarding procurement matters I have spent over 5 years as procurement specialist for highway authority and dealt with numerous claims and disputes in the capacity of "The Engineer" .