Construction Law/Delay analysis

Question
Dear Sir,

Thanking you in advance, I wish to put forward my question as follows.

Kindly advise me a first-rate delay analysis technique for extension of time. I would also be extremely grateful if you provide me a guide its application.

Alemu

Answer
Hi Alemu
There are any number of books that deal with the theory of EoT presentation.
I have written an Ebook that explains the principles involved in the various methods with worked examples. It tells you HOW to do it not just What.
It can be found on my website for download:
www.expertdelayanalysis.com
It costs 75.00 on Paypal
The book will not turn you into a delay analyst - only years of experience will do that.
Best regards
Mike Testro

Construction Law

Mike Testro