Construction Law/Delay analysis

Dear Sir,

Thanking you in advance, I wish to put forward my question as follows.

Kindly advise me a first-rate delay analysis technique for extension of time. I would also be extremely grateful if you provide me a guide its application.

Hi Alemu
There are any number of books that deal with the theory of EoT presentation.
I have written an Ebook that explains the principles involved in the various methods with worked examples. It tells you HOW to do it not just What.
It can be found on my website for download:
It costs 75.00 on Paypal
The book will not turn you into a delay analyst - only years of experience will do that.
Best regards
Mike Testro

Construction Law

Mike Testro

Anything related to extensions of time and delay analysis.

45 years in the Construction Industry 15 Years as a consultant delay analyst - I now hold myself to be expert in this field.

Society of Construction Law Adjudication Society ex Planning Engineers Organisation

6 articles on the relevance of the India Contract Act 1872 and its relevance to modern construction in India. Waiting Publication

Associate Member of the Institue of Building

Currently employed in India by Punj Lloyd as expert delay analyst. Engaged in ongoing arbitrations and EoT claims. Prior an Indepenent consultant in delay analysis.