Construction Law/condtion of constract

Question
DEAR SIR I AM A JUNIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR, I AM WORKING AT QATAR I NEED IMPROVEMENT ON THIS INDUSTRY I DIDN'T GET THAT MUCH KNOWLEDGE/ SATISFY FROM MY CURRENT JOB SO I NEED STUDY LITTLE MORE THING ABOUT ESTIMATION AND QS IN CIVIL CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY CONDITION OF CONTRACT CESSM 3  POMI , I HEARD ABOUT THESE THINGS BUT REALLY I DoNT KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS WHAT IS THE WRITE OF WAY TO MY FUTURE PLEASE EXPLAIN ME?

Answer
Dear mohamad,
Thanks for asking the question
I may suggest you to initially study the book ESTIMATING FORBUILDING AND ENGINEERING WORKS BY Spence Geddes and available from Butter Worths London and then see guide books of contract form you are using.Then you can also email me for any specific issues at my email liaqathayat5@gmail.com
Regards-liaqat hayat  

Construction Law

Liaqat Hayat