Construction Law/Liquidated damages reimburse

Question
Sir

We are dealing with modified fiddic contract, in a contract the project was  delayed & contractor accepted delay & agreed to pay liquidated damages but decline to reimbure the consultant fees stating "d) In addition to the Delay Penalty stated in the Appendix to Conditions, CONTRACTOR shall pay to Employer all or part of the supervision cost, and any other related costs, incurred by Employer due to delay in completion of the WORKS. The supervision costs represent the amounts paid to the Consultant(s) during the delayed period calculated from the contractual completion date until the Date of Issuance of PAC.
Since above stated was not stated in the contract documents,so contractor declin. Please guide me.

Answer
Dear Shoaib
Hello!
You have already written that you have signed the modified fidic contract. the all clauses of modified signed contract document will be binding on the Contractor. Contractor cn not decline to pay the supervision cost incurred for the delayed period.

i hope this will help to you. Follow up for further clarifications will be welcome.

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal