Construction Law/default of a n employer

Question
WE ARE THE CONTRACTORS AND WORKING ON A ROAD PROJECT, UNDER FIDIC 1987, THE ENGINEER OF THE PROJECT NEVER GIVEN ANY DECISION IN 21 MONTHS AND ON OUR REQUEST EMPLOYER REMOVED THE THAN ENGINEER. THE PROJECT TIME WAS 24 MONTHS BY SITE WAS MORE OFTEN OFF DUE TO LAW AND ORDER SITUATION , AND EMPLOYER ALSO CONFIRMED IN WRITING THAT LAWA AND ORDER SITUATION EXISTS. NOW EMPLOYER IS NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEW ENGINEER AND JUST WROTE A LETTER TO HIM THAT HE IS DEMOBILIZED. WE ARE PLANNING TO WRITE TO THE EMPLOYER THAT,EMPLOYER HAS NO ABILITY TO REMOVE ENGINEER AS PER FIDIC 4TH EDITION AND EMPLOYER IS ALSO INTERFERING AS PER CLAUSE 69.1 OF coc.
Can we go for notice,under clause 69.1b(interfering, obstructing etc. and what could be consequences.

Answer
Dear Masood
Hello!
I am taking this opportunity to reply your question;The Engineer appointed by the Employer to assist the Employer. In the event of failure of Engineer from his duties under the agreement Employer can replace the Engineer on request of Contractor.
Employer has the power to order the Engineer to demobilize on failure to perform the duties under the agreement between Employer and the Engineer.
Clase 69.1 of contract agreement doesn't shows the default of the Employer under the agreement between Contractor and the Employer rather you are trying to interference/ chalenge the power of the Employer beyond the condition of contract agreement.

I hope you understand the situation.  

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal