Construction Law/to know about variation

What happen if there is no variation in construction contract?

Dear Semon,

I,m extremely sorry for late answering.I was on a tour.Any how ,here is answer of your Question:

If there is no provision of variation in a contract and variation is required. Both parties may add this provision through an Amendment to the Contract.In such case, amount of variation will also be added to the Contract Price.

Engr. Arshad Mahmood  

Construction Law

Arshad Mahmood

I may answer to the questions relating to FIDIC 4th as well as FIDIC 2010 MDB Harmonized version,price adjustment ,Variations,Eot and Cost claims,EPC Contract,Bidding Document,consultancy Contracts,certification,Standard Forms, Dispute resolution; and others pertaining to Contract implementation.

Contract management and Contract Administration, using FIDIC Conditions of 4th Addition as well as Fidic 1999 Red, Yellow and Silver Books including MDB Harmonized Edition 2010. Particularly in the area of Procurement of Contracts, Certification,Price Adjustment, variations,disputes management, EoT and Cost Claims; and other contractual issues arises from time to time during currecy of the Contracts.

Member -Pakistan Engineering Council Member -Pakistan Engineering Congress Member -FIDIC Organisation

Joint Venture and Consortium Agreements for Pakistan Engineering Council,Pakistan

BSc Civil Engineering; Basic Management course; Hydro power Projects; and various other on Job Trainings

Commendation Certificate for the excellent management qualities and dedication at Ghazi Barotha Hydropower Project; and Certificate of Excellent work performed during Survey Camp.

Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA),Associate Consulting Engineer(ACE) and National Engineering services Pakistan(Pvt.) Limited (NESPAK)