Construction Law/Necessity to be approved the materials for performed Works on Fidic Red Book

It is true that only in the case of Works carried out on FIDIC Yellow Book contracts, it must be approved by the Engineer the materials and not required to be approved materials by Engineer, in case of the FIDIC Red Book contract?
By accepting the offer, also the materials were actually approved, it is not correct?

Dear Anneliese
I am taking the opportunity to understand your question and trying to reply;
In the case of of FIDIC RED BOOK contract materials and source of materials also required to get approved from Engineer. Acceptance of the offer only for prices of the items ; it is not correct that by acceptance of offer the materials were also approved.
I hope this will help to you otherwise comeback with follow up question for further clarifications in this matter.  

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal

I can answer related to the various construction contracts forms related with disputes and claims.Expertise in to evalute the extension of time,cost and profit claims.I can answer regarding the contract management in civil works.

I have the experience of construction industry, as a consultants,executor of construction activities of infrastructure development like road and buildings. I have the experience of various software related to design of highways and quantity evaluation.

I am life member of Indian Road Congress,INDIA I am presently employed with M/s Lion Engineering Consultants,INDIA

My educational qualifications are as below: I am engineering graduate from MITS, INDIA,1987 I have completed my Post graduation from NIT,INDIA,2011