|Rating(1-10)||Knowledgeability = 10||Clarity of Response = 10||Politeness = 10|
|Comment||Dear Femi, As usual, I do not have words to thank you enough for your very expertly advice and guidance. I am always satisfied with the manner you address my questions. Indeed, I am getting the benefit of your knowledge whenever I need it. Being deeply indebted once more, and hoping that you will always be there whenever I need your expertly advice and guidance, I remain. Alemu|
Answers by Expert:
I can answer all questions relating to the followings: 1. Contract Administration - variations, contract clauses interpretation, all post contract procedures, valuations and certificates questions, extension of time issues and prolongation cost matters. 2. Contract Practice - Any questions regarding forms of contract like JCT, FIDIC & other Bespoke forms. 3. Quantification, measurements and Estimating questions 4. Contracts and construction law questions and dispute resolutions problems. 5. All FIDIC Conditions of contracts
Out of my 24 years experience in construction industry, i have the following specific experience:
1. Contract Administration - 15 years in contract administration with over 10yrs in Managerial positions covering africa and the middleeast.
2. Contract Practice - 15 years experience with over 10yrs in Managerial and expert positions covering africa, north america and the middleeast.
3. All pre-contract procedures, Tendering, Quantification, measurements and Estimating questions - 20 years experience.
4. Contracts and construction law questions and dispute resolutions problems - 15 years experience with over 10yrs in Managerial and expert positions and 5 years expert witness and active practice in arbitration proceedings covering africa and the middleeast.
1. FAIQS - Fellow, Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors, Australia 2. FRICS - Fellow, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, UK 3. CCP - Certified Cost Professional AACEI, USA 4. PQS - CIQS, CANADA 5. ACIArb. - CIArb, UK 6. MNIQS - NIQS, NIGERIA 7. RQS - QSRBN, NIGERIA
1. AACEI RP on Estimating, 2010
1. B.Tech (QS) 2. RICS professional course, CEM - UK 3. MSc , UK NARIC 4. Professional Doctorate ( to commence 2016)
1. Larsen & Toubro Ltd, Dubai UAE 2. Larsen & Toubro (oman) LLC 3. Archi + Web consortium, Abuja Nigeria 4. George Dike & Associates, Minna Nigeria 5. Public works Authority (Ashghal), Doha Qatar