Construction Law/General Items Payments

Question
Dear Sir,

Please advise regarding the Contractors request to get some of the general items complete 100% in the first interim payment (e.g. Risk Insurance, Third Party Insurance, Performance Security, Automobile Insurance, ..., etc)

Thanks in advance for your generous efforts

Amer

Answer
Dear Mr Amer,
if the contractor has provided the copies of risk insurance, third party insurance, performance security, automobile insurance etc., we can release the payment aportioned for these items only as the contractor has accomplished 100% of this item. But, check the dates of validity prior to accepting the documents and releasing the payment.
regards,
R Sivaraman  

Construction Law

R.Sivaraman