Construction Law/P& G's

As a contractor can I claim all time related P&G's if I have finished the project early and with less people that I had priced for?

Dear Butso Mthombeni
I am taking opportunity to reply your question with understanding that you are asking for P& G means Profit and Gains under the contract.
As you are contractor you have completed the work within time limit and you are asking for claim against an early completion of work. If in the contract agreement is there provision of an incentive for an early completion then you can claim accordingly.

you are most welcome for any further clarification with follow up.  

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal

I can answer related to the various construction contracts forms related with disputes and claims.Expertise in to evalute the extension of time,cost and profit claims.I can answer regarding the contract management in civil works.

I have the experience of construction industry, as a consultants,executor of construction activities of infrastructure development like road and buildings. I have the experience of various software related to design of highways and quantity evaluation.

I am life member of Indian Road Congress,INDIA I am presently employed with M/s Lion Engineering Consultants,INDIA

My educational qualifications are as below: I am engineering graduate from MITS, INDIA,1987 I have completed my Post graduation from NIT,INDIA,2011