Construction Law/Contract Clause regarding Descoping of works for subconractor

Question
Dear,

Do you have a standard format of subcontracting contract that has clause specifically for DE-SCOPING WORKS AND INDIRECT COST?

Please send us contract with these kinds of clause.

thanks a lot as always.

Answer
Dear Mr John,
You may use the same clause and text from the main contract document on the same subject - with minor modifications on terms and conditions. Alternately, you may use the applicable sectons of clause 13 of FIDIC redbook. In my humble opinion, there is no specific subcontractor document. Only the parties name changes positions. (the main contractor becomes the owner and the subcontractor becomes the contractor). Specific changes would be in the payment stages, terms and conditions.
I hope I have clarified adequately.
r sivaraman

Construction Law

R.Sivaraman