Construction Law/Contract Clause regarding Descoping of works for subconractor

Do you have a standard format of subcontracting contract that has clause specifically for DE-SCOPING WORKS AND INDIRECT COST?

Please send us contract with these kinds of clause.

thanks a lot as always.

Dear Mr John,
You may use the same clause and text from the main contract document on the same subject - with minor modifications on terms and conditions. Alternately, you may use the applicable sectons of clause 13 of FIDIC redbook. In my humble opinion, there is no specific subcontractor document. Only the parties name changes positions. (the main contractor becomes the owner and the subcontractor becomes the contractor). Specific changes would be in the payment stages, terms and conditions.
I hope I have clarified adequately.
r sivaraman

Construction Law

I can answer the questions related to Engineering design, Project management and contract management

I have 20 years of experience across a wide spectrum of engineering and project management knowledge areas

Member in the Institution of Engineers Member in the Institution of technical arbitrators

Bachelors in Civil Engineering Masters in Business Administration

Capgemini Johnson & Johnson EMC FM Global SABIC