Construction Law/Time Barring principle under the Algerian law

Question
Good Day Mr. Ali,

I am a construction law student, and I am interested in finding out the position of the Algerian law in relation to the time barring clauses within the construction contract. ie. The waiver of right if no claim is submitted within a given time.

I will be grateful if you could shed light in respect to this issue, from the Algerian law prospective.

Answer
Dear Syeed,

I have experience of working in Algeria however I am not a law expert, just engineer and problem finding Algerian law documents or clauses, it is quite difficult because the official language is French for Contracts.

However, I keep searching and if I find related articles, I will pass on to you.

Regards

IRVALI  

Construction Law

ALI IRVALI