Construction Law/Advise

Question
Hullo i'm a Ugandan and a graduate (bachelors) in quantity surveying with very little knowledge and experience. i need to gain more experience in the field of quantity surveying and construction law and management.
What should i do and which schools in uk should i attend for my masters so as to have a deeper insight in this particular field. I want to be like you

Thanks, regards

Answer
Dear Daniel,

I am a Chartered Civil Engineer not a quantity surveyor so I have little knowledge of the training required for quantity surveyors.  I suggest that you look at this website http://www.rics.org/uk/ which is dedicated to quantity surveyors.  You could also join www.linkedin.com and look at the groups specialising in quantity surveyors.  There are many schools that cater to distance learning which might be more cost effective for you, even if they do take a lot of time.

Construction Law

Peter M. Elliott