Construction Law/Valuation of PS

Question
Dear Sir

According to the FIDIC 1999 Red Book, SCL 13.5 (b), the Contractor shall insert his percentage for adjustment of PS in Appendix to Tender.

However in the BOQ also has a provision to insert his attendance fee and OH&P, based on PS amount.

Therefore during the post contract stage, what method the PQS has to pay to the Contractor, either in accordance with Appendix to Tender or BOQ.

Sudantha

Answer
Dear Sudantha,

I extremely sorry for late answering.In fact,it was ignored/mishandled in bundle of emails received.
Anyhow ,here is answer of your Q.

As per my understanding,It should be dealt as per %age mentioned in Appendix to Tender, as under sub-clause 1.5 [Priority of Documents], General conditions have the priority over Schedules.
Regards

Engr.Arshad Mahmood  

Construction Law

Arshad Mahmood