Construction Law/P & G Break dowm

How do i prepare P&G breakdown for the following items listed on a Boq 1. fixed 1.) 2,886,500 2.) 2,235,600 & Time 44,781,000 please help with the fomular

Thank you

Dear Alfred,

Thank you for this question.

Do you have access to the Tender breakdown? If not, you will be struggling as there is no set formula and consideration must be given to the nature of the work and the operations required, which should all be in the estimator's trendier notes.

I hope that this assists you.

Kind regards,
John Dowse

Follow me on Twitter: @CernoOrg
For my regular industry newsletter e-mail to, stating SUBSCRIBE in the subject line; or visit

Training and consulting services are available, bespoke to companies and individuals.
John Dowse can be contacted by e-mail to (When e-mailing, please include “AllExperts” in the subject line.)

Construction Law

John Dowse

Legal; contract interpretation; quantum; delay analysis. Practitioner in arbitration, adjudication and mediation.

Thirty-three (33) years experience in building and construction, at all levels both within contracting and consulting organisations. Practising arbitrator, adjudicator, and mediator. Faculty approved trainer for the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. Lecturer on construction contract forms and dispute resolution practices.

Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Institute of Directors Society of Construction Arbitrators

Various UK and International construction and legal publications.

LLB (Hons), Pg Dip (Legal Practice), MCInstCES MCIArb MIOD Barrister