Construction Law/P & G Break dowm

Question
How do i prepare P&G breakdown for the following items listed on a Boq 1. fixed 1.) 2,886,500 2.) 2,235,600 & Time 44,781,000 please help with the fomular

Thank you

Answer
Dear Alfred,

Thank you for this question.

Do you have access to the Tender breakdown? If not, you will be struggling as there is no set formula and consideration must be given to the nature of the work and the operations required, which should all be in the estimator's trendier notes.

I hope that this assists you.

Kind regards,
John Dowse

Follow me on Twitter: @CernoOrg
For my regular industry newsletter e-mail to info@cerno.org, stating SUBSCRIBE in the subject line; or visit www.cerno.org

Training and consulting services are available, bespoke to companies and individuals.
John Dowse can be contacted by e-mail to info@cerno.org (When e-mailing, please include “AllExperts” in the subject line.)
_________________________________________________

Construction Law

John Dowse