Construction Law/FIDIC 1999

Question
Dear Sir

In saw an article that the Delay Damages can be calculated as 10% of the Accepted Contract Amount / 20% of the Time for Completion.

Could you give your comment for the above? Is the above correct?

Br

Sudantha

Answer
Dear Sudantha,

Thank you for this question. If you will e-mail to me a copy of the article I will be better able to make comment.

Kind regards,
John Dowse

Follow me on Twitter: @CernoOrg
For my regular industry newsletter e-mail to info@cerno.org, stating SUBSCRIBE in the subject line; or visit www.cerno.org

Training and consulting services are available, bespoke to companies and individuals.
John Dowse can be contacted by e-mail to info@cerno.org (When e-mailing, please include “AllExperts” in the subject line.)

Construction Law

John Dowse