Construction Law/SC 8.3 Programme in FIDIC Red Book

Question
Dear Mr Oprea,

What the Engineer could do if the Contractor fails to submit proper programme under 8.3 on time and adequate one?
OK the Engineer could comment within 21 days and what!? The Contractor do not collaborate and continue the work without rectifying the programme according  to the remarks. The Engineer is loosing capability to control the progress and Contractor as a result!
What you could suggest as an action from the Engineer's site in this case, please?

P.S.Could you answer on my e-mail as well , please?

Thank you in advance!

Answer
Dear Dimitar
Hello!
I am taking the opportunity to answer your question. If contractor fails to submit adequate program and continue with work with out approved work program. How contractor will get payment of the work with out approval at your end. You can serve the notice to correct for contractor's failure under clause 15.1.  On failure to comply the notice then initiative may be taken under clause 15.2.
I hope this will help to you.  

Construction Law

Sanjay Khandelwal