Consumer Rights/AT&T wireless phone/breaking contract

Question
I have an AT&T wireless phone and I have been having several problems with their customer service and billing. We moved on Oct 31, 2014 We were out of phone service for a week and internet for 12 days. So I had to use my cell phone to communicate to Frontier Comm. who now is our  phone and internet carrier. I need to brak my contract with them, theye are so rude, I did not use my cell for years until this summer. I cannot find out the actual statring pt of my contract. I would like to change to Verizon, they have NO CONTRACTS, better rates and I think it is a better co. I did file a compalint with the FCC which will take 5 weeks/ What do I do? Please advise

Answer

Trust me when I say the Verizon no contract phones are used refurbished phones that are only 3g and substandard to the contract phones. If you think customer service is bad with ATT and contract, you will really be upset with a Verizon no contract phone. I guaranty it!

These companies have gotten to big and they simply do not care about customer satisfaction. Do yor homework before getting another service. I believe all you can do now is wait.

http://www.autotheftexpert.com
I just posted #5 article on linkedin and yall may want to join just to read them. This article links the Johnathan Gruber controversy to insurance denial on auto theft claims. I believe that anyone that reads it will learn a lot that they never thought about. It is always assumed if the car is stolen, the insurance company will pay the claim. Want to bet?
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20141120160143-64704727-what-jonathan-gruber-and-last-key-used-in-a-stolen-car-have-in-common

Consumer Rights

Rob Painter