Container Gardens/Vegetable compatibility in same container

I am newbie starting a tote DWC and wish to know if I can grow cherry tomatoes and green peppers in the same system I am going to have 6 3 inch net pots and wish a variety of vegtables in same tote.

The main concern is to address what variety of plant you are growing. Some tomatoes require a large space for their roots to grow well. I grow "Patio" tomatoes with great success in containers. It will take more plants to get the yield that you would in the larger varieties, but they will produce a nice long harvest in a small space.
As for growing tomatoes and peppers in the same container, again it is about how crowded they will be. If they do not get enough soil nutrients because their roots are competing with other plants in the container, they will be spindly and not produce well.
Peppers and tomatoes can be grown together with out problems because they have many of the same requirements of heat, light and moisture.

Container Gardens

Plants, soil, containers, plant combinations, colors, conditions, light, water, air, planting, maintenance, temperature, problems solutions,

Graduate five horticultural schools, Master Gardener, Landscape business owner since 1998, Gardener for a lifetime, Huge library of gardening books, magazines, TV garden shows, Internet material, knowledgeable people in the industry, returning as an expert on this site.

Arbor Day, National Gardening Association, Master Gardeners, Horticultural Society, Garden Clubs of America, Many online gardening sites.

Master Gardener, RCC Horticulture, PCDI School of Landscape Design, Education Direct Professional Landscaper, Stratford Career Institute Gardening and Landscaping Program

Ashland Garden Club garden of the month, Container planting instrutor