Continuing/Adult Education/adult learners and broadcast journalism

Question
MY DREAM IS TO BECOME A BROADCAST JOURNALIST.I CAN TAKE THE ACT TEST TO BECOME A BROADCAST JOURNALIST AS AN ADULT LEARNER?

Answer
Hello Janice,

I responded to the other similar question that you asked, so I will take that response and put it here.

How wonderful that you are not only receiving your HSE diploma, you are also planning the next step in your educational journey!

Generally, the ACT is taken right out of High School because rising seniors often attend four-year colleges (full time). However, not all require the ACT; there are other standardized tests that are required. Other schools do not require any standardized tests. I suggest that you check with the enrollment team at the college you plan to attend prior to spending the money and time it will take to score well on the ACT. For example, some of the well-known for-profit universities do not require their learners to take any standardized tests at all. Here is a link to more information.

http://www.act.org/path/adult/college.html

Enjoy the journey!
Dr. Wolfe

Continuing/Adult Education

Dr. Cynthia J. Wolfe