Contraception and VD/Coming off Microgynon 30

Question
I finished the packet of microgynon 30 as usual and had my withdrawal bleed but i decided not to resume the pill, now 7 days after i was supposed to take i'm having a slight bleed and cramping like that of my period, is this normal?

Thank you!

Answer
Hi Amy, Has anything further happened in your situation? Did you have a normal period? So are you deciding not to take birth control now or what is your reasoning? I don't recommend any kind of hormonal birth control method because of possible side effects. Please email me at DWooley97@aol.com and let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Contraception and VD

DW