Contraception and VD/Marina contraception

Hi there,
I have a few general questions for Marina (IUD) contraception.

Q1. Is that Marina suit with for the women without having birth?
Q2. Is there have specific size for Asian women?
Q3. Any kinds of Marina (IUD or IUS) can give regular period?
Q4. What kinds of Marina is suit for the women who never had it before?
Q5. How long have to wait the pregnancy after discharge Marina?

Looking forwards your reply.
Thanks and regards.

Please email me regarding the Mirena IUD. You have a lot of questions and it would be lengthy to answer this way. You can email me at
In general, I would not recommend this choice of birth control method but I would like to talk to you about it.

Diane W.

Contraception and VD

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me, you may do so at and I will answer on my return. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each method of birth control? I can answer questions about the various forms of contraception/birth control. I have knowledge about condoms, Nuvaring, Depo provera, the Patch, birth control pills, IUD, etc. I can answer some questions about sexually transmitted diseases.

I have 25 years experience with counseling women about contraception methods and STDs.

25 years of volunteering and counseling young women. I volunteer with a local pregnancy resource center and have an internet ministry.