Contraception and VD/Marina contraception

Question
Hi there,
I have a few general questions for Marina (IUD) contraception.

Q1. Is that Marina suit with for the women without having birth?
Q2. Is there have specific size for Asian women?
Q3. Any kinds of Marina (IUD or IUS) can give regular period?
Q4. What kinds of Marina is suit for the women who never had it before?
Q5. How long have to wait the pregnancy after discharge Marina?

Looking forwards your reply.
Thanks and regards.

Nitar

Answer
Please email me regarding the Mirena IUD. You have a lot of questions and it would be lengthy to answer this way. You can email me at DWooley97@aol.com
In general, I would not recommend this choice of birth control method but I would like to talk to you about it.

Sincerely,
Diane W.

Contraception and VD

DW