Contraception and VD/period problem

Question
Hi.I am from India.My wife's period are very unusual.She has to get her period on 12th March but she could  not.she is experiencing pain in thigh and back.We have also done pregnancy test. but no pregnancy is there. Any serious problem. what should we do.

Answer
Vivek,

How long has she had this pain? Has it been more than a few days? If the pain has not gone away you need to take her to a doctor quick as it could be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy and that could be fatal. The indication of retroperitoneal or back pain is an indication that some traumatic event has occurred either in her ovaries or fallopian tubes. I would be making some doctor's calls!

Best wishes,

John

Contraception and VD

John Brice