Contraception and VD/How likely is it that I am pregnant?

I was wondering if you could tell me how likely is it that I am pregnant.

I had sex on March 5th and my bf came into a condom and then he took that one off and put on a second one that we later found out broke but he didn't cum into that one. I would have ovulated on March 7th.

Here are some of the symptoms I have been having:

At first I was light headed and dizzy a lot if I moved too fast now I am having that less.

I have nausea that comes and goes usually after I eat or if I am moving around a lot.

I get an occasional headache.

I recently noticed my boobs have gotten bigger and they occasionally have an odd feel to them that I don't usually have (not painful just like tingly or full) and around my nipples are starting to get darker.

I am generally uncomfortable at times for some unknown reason sometime.

I get an odd taste in my mouth randomly.

I have been having cramps in my lower abdomen.

I have been having leg cramps the last couple days which I have NEVER gotten before and I wasn't doing anything unusual.

I have been having a lot of vaginal discharge it's white and clear and it's slimy.

Actually you're describing more of a fungal infection than pregnancy because the discharge alone would suggest that. The likelihood of him getting you pregnant is much smaller because already had ejaculated in the first condom and was in refractory period, so there wasn't as big of a risk for semen to be introduced into your vaginal canal. Your symptoms, aside from the cramping and discharge are isolated, but you might want to consult with your OBGYN in order to see if you could use an antibiotic. If you have follow-up let me know.

Contraception and VD

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sex addictions, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Two term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 2 years and parenting educator for 2 years. *Certified Wellness Coach, Spencer Institute #1569339775 *Certified Holistic Life Coach, Spencer Institute #1567694241 *North Carolina State Registered Substance Abuse Counselor, #CSAC-20430 *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512

*Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University