Cookery and Culinary Arts/cooking devices

kate wrote at 2012-01-12 18:35:40
I am not an expert but I have been using a flavorwave oven for a year and a couple months. I like how fast the food is ready especially when I have frozen food. Food tastes amazing and my family and I love cooking food in this oven. Now we only use a normal oven only for pizza. I've used flavorwave oven 2 - 3 times a week. so far nothing has been a problem. Only part i don't like about this is cleaning up the rack. sometimes food sticks to the rack.

reilly wrote at 2013-06-06 23:20:37
On a lark, I bought a Nuwave infra-red countertop oven a few months ago, not expecting much. I was astounded how well it does meats. Much better than any other type of conventional cooker I have, including a gas stove/oven. Veggies are okay too, but not as exceptional as meats.

For meats, if I'm not using the charcoal grill or smoker, I'm using the Nuwave infra-red oven. Even cooking that's strikingly juicier and more flavorful.

Cookery and Culinary Arts

Adam W Price