Cooking Meat/Frying chicken wings?

Question
QUESTION: I have seen people on television cook chicken wings on TV without any breading or anything. They just put the chicken wings in a fryer. How can a person do this at home? I have a fryer. I assume the wings can't be frozen, but do you have a good recipe for doing this?

ANSWER: Distin:
Yes, are many recipes of fried wings.

First: of all is necessary to thaw the wings.

Second: The easiest way to marinate them is using any commercial chicken seasoning.
Or you can prepare your own: one example is here: http://www.food.com/recipe/chicken-seasoning-61421
Is important to take in account to marinate the raw wings for about 12 hours in the fridge.

Third: After marinating, you have to heat oil at 338 F, and start friying. Don´t over load the frier,How? The easiest way is not to load wings over 1/3 of the total volume of oil. ie. per eahc 1 gallon of hot oil, you can cook 2 lb of wings.

Following these instrutions the cooking time could be about 6-8 minutes, but be sure to check not only external color of wings, but also inside the  bones (if red color is present, you have to cook for more time).

Finally, after cooking, the best is to apply some bbq sauce.

I hope this information helps you,

Enrique

QUESTION: Is using wet marinade okay before frying, or should it be after frying?

ANSWER: Yes,always before.

QUESTION: So the WET Teriyaki sauce or buffalo wing sauce won't harm my deep frier?

Answer
Your deep frier wont be damaged for the wings or marinades.

The most common frying probles are oil spill, due to water cotent of the meat.

If you want to prenvent this , you can: not overload the frier,  wipe chicken before friying using a paper towel or to drain  for 1 hour before frying.  

Cooking Meat

Enrique Torres www.juicymeatexperts.com