Cooking for Parties/Fetuccini Alfredo for 75

Question
I'm doing a party and cooking Fetuccini with grilled chicken.  Would you recommend grilling outside on grill, or how else? Im not sure what condiments to add to the chicken not to overpower the fettuccini.  I'm not sure of how much pasta and chicken I need for this many people?

Answer
This is one of the worst possible choices you can make for a party as holding the pasta leaves the fettucine dry and the grilled chicken will be tough as lumber when held for any length of time.
You will need 8 oz uncooked chicken and 3 oz uncooked pasta per person.

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman