Cooking for Parties/Fetuccini Alfredo for 75

I'm doing a party and cooking Fetuccini with grilled chicken.  Would you recommend grilling outside on grill, or how else? Im not sure what condiments to add to the chicken not to overpower the fettuccini.  I'm not sure of how much pasta and chicken I need for this many people?

This is one of the worst possible choices you can make for a party as holding the pasta leaves the fettucine dry and the grilled chicken will be tough as lumber when held for any length of time.
You will need 8 oz uncooked chicken and 3 oz uncooked pasta per person.

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman

I am a wedding and party planner in St. Louis, Missouri and I do weddings and parties all over the country! My brides are my number one priority as I understand how important their wedding day is to them! Any questions about catering and cooking for large groups. This would include recipes, cooking techniques, what to serve, how to prevent food poisoning, food storage and food integrity. I have thousands of recipes that are scaled for large groups and gatherings and will be happy to share them! If you are in need of professional assistance for helping you to plan your wedding, party or corporate event, please feel free to contact me! I do a limited amount of weddings and parties every year in order to make sure that I have the best service for my clientele. Feel free to visit my business website at this address: WWW.EXQUISITEEVENTSUSA.COM for detailed information on what services I offer. I have price point weddings for every budget--no matter what size and I am very specific about what you get for your hard-earned money.

Catering and parties are a large part of the restaurant business. I do a lot of catering for local parties and weddings.
Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Past/Present Clients expert for 9 years, owner with 30 thousand original recipes on site.