Cooking for Parties/light midnight lunch

I am in charge of the food for our staff christmas party. We have blimited funds and just planning on a casual evening with a comedian and food and drinks. I was planning beef on a bun, cold meat tray, pickles and cheese and buns. There will be approx 80 to 100 people. My question is how much food will I need??? Thankyou

1 pre-made sandwich per person.  Skip the meat tray, it's going to go to waste. People don't really eat much at midnight, so if I were you, I'd skip the sandwiches and do a dessert and coffee buffet and be done with it.  You can buy a pre-sliced Cheesecake Factory 4 pound 12 sliced each plain cheese cake for $11 at any Sam's Club or Costco.  Put out toppings if you like or serve it plain with coffee.  People like sweets late at night, so cheesecake, cookies and frozen cream puffs (3 buckets from Sam's) and you are golden.

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman

I am a wedding and party planner in St. Louis, Missouri and I do weddings and parties all over the country! My brides are my number one priority as I understand how important their wedding day is to them! Any questions about catering and cooking for large groups. This would include recipes, cooking techniques, what to serve, how to prevent food poisoning, food storage and food integrity. I have thousands of recipes that are scaled for large groups and gatherings and will be happy to share them! If you are in need of professional assistance for helping you to plan your wedding, party or corporate event, please feel free to contact me! I do a limited amount of weddings and parties every year in order to make sure that I have the best service for my clientele. Feel free to visit my business website at this address: WWW.EXQUISITEEVENTSUSA.COM for detailed information on what services I offer. I have price point weddings for every budget--no matter what size and I am very specific about what you get for your hard-earned money.

Catering and parties are a large part of the restaurant business. I do a lot of catering for local parties and weddings.
Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Past/Present Clients expert for 9 years, owner with 30 thousand original recipes on site.