Cooking for Parties/Christmas party for 50

Carting a party for 50 ppl, their main entrees are
Meatball/Sausage, w/spaghetti sauce
Chicken/w alfreado sauce;

My question to you is, do you have a recipe large enough in order for me to purchase the right amount of supplies to make it?

I do. Do you have a catering license?  It's illegal in all states to serve food as a caterer without a catering license and in order to get one you must pass a food sanitation test and all of your food must come from a licensed and inspected kitchen, plus you have to have proper insurance, do you have all this?

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman

I am a wedding and party planner in St. Louis, Missouri and I do weddings and parties all over the country! My brides are my number one priority as I understand how important their wedding day is to them! Any questions about catering and cooking for large groups. This would include recipes, cooking techniques, what to serve, how to prevent food poisoning, food storage and food integrity. I have thousands of recipes that are scaled for large groups and gatherings and will be happy to share them! If you are in need of professional assistance for helping you to plan your wedding, party or corporate event, please feel free to contact me! I do a limited amount of weddings and parties every year in order to make sure that I have the best service for my clientele. Feel free to visit my business website at this address: WWW.EXQUISITEEVENTSUSA.COM for detailed information on what services I offer. I have price point weddings for every budget--no matter what size and I am very specific about what you get for your hard-earned money.

Catering and parties are a large part of the restaurant business. I do a lot of catering for local parties and weddings.
Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Past/Present Clients expert for 9 years, owner with 30 thousand original recipes on site.