Cooking for Parties/graduation food

Question
I need help. I want to make Cheesy Potatoes for my daughters graduation party but cant figure it out.  I want 4 oz each of the casserole for quanties of 100 people. Here is my recipe   2 lbs frozen hash browns, 1 small can cream chicken soup,  1/2 C. chopped onions, 1 pint sour cream, 10 oz grated cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup melted butter and 2 C. cornflakes crushed.  Can you tell me how much I will need???  We plan on 300 people but i thought it would be easier for me to do the 100 people incriments. We are having many other things to eat so I am not depending on this being the only thing they eat.  Thank You so much!!! Have a wonderful day.

Answer
As you requested, I've scaled your recipe for 100 servings based on 12 servings in the original recipe.

8 (2 pound) packages frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed

4 cups and 2 tablespoons melted butter

8 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup

8 (8 ounce) containers sour cream

4 cups and 2 tablespoons chopped onions

16 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons salt

2 teaspoons ground black pepper

16 cups crushed cornflakes cereal

2 cups and 1 tablespoon melted butter

Obviously you already know how to make it so I didn't type out the directions.  Enjoy!

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman