Cooking for Parties/Alfredo 250

We are having a graduation party and are expecting approximately 250 guests. My daughter wants an alfredo sauce and bowties pasta. We are not sure how much pasta to cook and how much alfredo to have ready? Also what suggestion do you have for keeping the alfredo from gumming up.

Than you for your help.

Pasta with Alfredo sauce is the single most difficult dish to hold. It doesn't keep well on a steam table and the sauce breaks with reheating.  You will need 3 oz of uncooked pasta per person and 8 oz of Alfredo sauce per person.  Vaya con Dios because you are in way over your head trying to make this in a home kitchen for this many people.  A restaurant couldn't do 250 servings of pasta Alfredo in one service so I'd suggest you rethink this.

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman

I am a wedding and party planner in St. Louis, Missouri and I do weddings and parties all over the country! My brides are my number one priority as I understand how important their wedding day is to them! Any questions about catering and cooking for large groups. This would include recipes, cooking techniques, what to serve, how to prevent food poisoning, food storage and food integrity. I have thousands of recipes that are scaled for large groups and gatherings and will be happy to share them! If you are in need of professional assistance for helping you to plan your wedding, party or corporate event, please feel free to contact me! I do a limited amount of weddings and parties every year in order to make sure that I have the best service for my clientele. Feel free to visit my business website at this address: WWW.EXQUISITEEVENTSUSA.COM for detailed information on what services I offer. I have price point weddings for every budget--no matter what size and I am very specific about what you get for your hard-earned money.

Catering and parties are a large part of the restaurant business. I do a lot of catering for local parties and weddings.
Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Past/Present Clients expert for 9 years, owner with 30 thousand original recipes on site.