Cooking for Parties/graduation party

Question
We are planning our daughters grad party and have invited approximately 200 people. We are serving brats and hamburgers. How many of each should we buy? And how many dozen hard rolls do we order?

Answer
1 brat and 1 burger per person.  1 roll for every brat and burger.  6 oz meat in each burger which means you will need 75 pounds of beef for 200 burgers.  Use a scale when portioning the burgers so that they are uniform which makes portion control a breeze and cooking time a snap.  Sorry for the delay, it's wedding season!

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman