Cooking for Parties/rehearsal dinner

Question
I have been asked to cook a rehearsal dinner for 60.  They want babyback ribs, chicken (thighs and breast). How many ribs and chicken pieces would you average for this?  Will also be serving salad, gr. beans and a potato casserole. Help Please. Thanks.

Answer
Andrea, are you a licensed caterer?  I ask this because no venue will allow food brought in from an unlicensed kitchen, and when you can't produce your license (which requires a great deal of liability insurance) they will not let you serve the food you are planning to make.  Please let me know so I can assist you.

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman