Cooking for Parties/wedding meal

Question
I'm getting ready for my daughters wedding and was doing the cooking myself, the meal is pulled pork with cheesy hash browns or some other kind of potatoes, with relish tray Cole slaw and buns what do you think of this meal, and how do you figure amount of potatoes needed, this is for about 200 people, any Ideas would be helpful.

Answer
First, if you are having this at home (and you must be because no venue will let you bring in food from an unlicensed kitchen) where are your guests going to park the 150 or so cars?  How do you plan to keep this food at serving temperature so that no one gets food poisoning?  A restaurant could not handle 200 people coming in at once and with a home stove and one refrigerator, where will you be storing the ingredients?  You are looking at 120 pounds of meat to store, plus all the sides, where will you put them?  There are many things to consider and even with help, unless you are a professional caterer, you are in over your head.
Here's the recipe you asked for, scaled for 200 servings.

16-1/2 (2 pound) packages frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed

8-1/3 cups melted butter

16-1/2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup

16-1/2 (8 ounce) containers sour cream

8-1/3 cups chopped onions

33 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

1/3 cup and 1 teaspoon salt

1 tablespoon and 1-1/4 teaspoons ground black pepper

33 cups crushed cornflakes cereal

4 cups and 2 tablespoons melted butter

Check All Add to Shopping List
Directions
NOTE: Recipe directions are for the original serving size of 12.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
   In a large bowl, combine hash browns, 1/2 cup melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, Cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Place mixture in a 3 quart casserole dish.
   In a medium saucepan over medium heat, saute cornflakes in 1/4 cup melted butter, and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the casserole.
   Bake covered in preheated oven for 40 minutes.

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman