Cooking for Parties/wedding reception

Question
I am cooking for my daughters wedding reception of approx 80 guests.
I have listed the menu below.  Would you please give me your  opinion on if I am anywhere close on the portions I have planned?  Thank you in advance.  Desperate momma.

pulled pork 18 lbs.
mosstaccholi with meat and sauce 10 lbs.
green beans #'s ? help
loaded mashed potatoes 30lbs uncooked
and some other small sides to make it stretch further such as veggie tray, finger sandwiches and a dessert bar

Answer
You will need 6 oz pulled pork per person.  1.5 buns per person.  4 oz pasta serving per person.  3-4 oz green beans per peson.  Forget the finger sammmies.  4-5 oz of mashed potatoes per person. Veggie tray is tired but you can get away with it---easy to eat stuff and no broccoli on the tray to turn teeth green.  

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman