Cooking for Parties/wedding reception

I am cooking for my daughters wedding reception of approx 80 guests.
I have listed the menu below.  Would you please give me your  opinion on if I am anywhere close on the portions I have planned?  Thank you in advance.  Desperate momma.

pulled pork 18 lbs.
mosstaccholi with meat and sauce 10 lbs.
green beans #'s ? help
loaded mashed potatoes 30lbs uncooked
and some other small sides to make it stretch further such as veggie tray, finger sandwiches and a dessert bar

You will need 6 oz pulled pork per person.  1.5 buns per person.  4 oz pasta serving per person.  3-4 oz green beans per peson.  Forget the finger sammmies.  4-5 oz of mashed potatoes per person. Veggie tray is tired but you can get away with it---easy to eat stuff and no broccoli on the tray to turn teeth green.  

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman

I am a wedding and party planner in St. Louis, Missouri and I do weddings and parties all over the country! My brides are my number one priority as I understand how important their wedding day is to them! Any questions about catering and cooking for large groups. This would include recipes, cooking techniques, what to serve, how to prevent food poisoning, food storage and food integrity. I have thousands of recipes that are scaled for large groups and gatherings and will be happy to share them! If you are in need of professional assistance for helping you to plan your wedding, party or corporate event, please feel free to contact me! I do a limited amount of weddings and parties every year in order to make sure that I have the best service for my clientele. Feel free to visit my business website at this address: WWW.EXQUISITEEVENTSUSA.COM for detailed information on what services I offer. I have price point weddings for every budget--no matter what size and I am very specific about what you get for your hard-earned money.

Catering and parties are a large part of the restaurant business. I do a lot of catering for local parties and weddings.
Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Past/Present Clients expert for 9 years, owner with 30 thousand original recipes on site.