Cooking for Parties/Small cocktail reception for 100

Question
Hello!
My fiance and I are getting married in May at an afternoon wedding and we want to do a small cocktail reception. We are ordering nice pre made platters but are having an issue with how much to order. This is what we would like:
An antipasto platter with prociutto and salami
meatballs
Garlic baked shrimp
Hummus
Bruscetta
A variety of cheeses
Olives and artichoke hearts
Asparagus and mushrooms
Grapes and melon
Assorted breads and crackers

2-3 small desserts and cake

The reception starts at 2 and gets over around 6. Most people will be driving in from out of town. Just a note, my half of the family which is pretty extensive are all pretty big eaters. I have read alot of things about quantity but they all seem to be different and not specifically about our circumstances. Any tips would be helpful. Thanks!

Answer
Order 2 platters of everything but the breads and crackers--you can do those yourself much cheaper and have plenty of backups if needed.
1 platter of the mushrooms and asparagus will be plenty
and I'd go with 4 of the garlic baked shrimp as that will be the most popular with the meatballs coming in in second place.
you will need 3-5 appetizer bites per person per hour.

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman