Cooking for Parties/50th

Question
My honey and I are throwing ourselves a 50th birthday celebration.  It is in two weeks.  We currently have 78 guests rsvp'd to attend.  

Alcohol: How much?  We have Vodka, Tequila, Wine & Beer (along with water & sodas).  Our friends are pretty heavy drinkers - Vodka & Tequila being the majority.  It will be mixed with cranberry juice, margarita mix, plus a few other mixers.

Food:  
Appetizers: Shrimp Cocktail (individualized), Chicken wings, Smoked salmon platters, & Tomato, Mozzarella, Salami skewers.

Main - Chicken Skewers, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Pesto Pasta, Caesar Salad & rolls

Desserts: we are not a huge sweets group
Cake pop (German Chocolate, Lemon, Pumpkin Spice, Red Velvet)
Cake (a guest is bringing)

Can you give me any advice as to how much, too much, if we need anything else?

Please & thank you!!!!!!

Answer
You already have too many dishes hon.  Skip the chicken skewers unless they are very small (2-3 bites) and the smoked salmon unless it's a HUGE favorite and if it is then lose the antipasto skewers.
Cake pops are ridiculously overpriced and not needed, cake is all you need.  A full sheet cake should feed everyone with a bit left over.

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman