Cooking for Parties/Proofer

Question
I've been wanting to make fresh pizza at home for a while  but only on occasion and so far have only see expensive industrial proofers online. Can you imagine a way a vegetable steamer could be improvised for proofing dough?

Answer
Any baker knows you don't need a commercial proofer for home baking.  All you need to do is put a large bowl of boiling water in the floor of your oven and put the dough in the oven to rise.  Close the oven door and come back in 45 minutes.  This should proof enough dough for 5 pizzas with ease.

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman