Cooking for Parties/Bbq for 200

Question
Planning a wedding dinner for 200...Were buying the pulled pork already cooked and ready, along with the chicken salad and cole slaw already prepared . Were trying to figure out how much of everything we need. here is out menu.  Appetizer menu: cheeseball bar with veggies and dip, pretezels & chips. Dinner menu: Pulled pork, chicken salad, buns( for sandwiches), cole slaw, and green beans . Iced tea, lemonade, water. We had one person tell us we would only need 30lb of prepared pulled pork ( doesnt sound like enough to me) Thank you

Answer
You need 7 ounces of pulled pork per person. You will need approximately 4 ounces of chicken salad per person as it will be much less popular. You will need 3 ounces of lettuce +2 ounces of salad dressing per person when ounce of cheese ball per person and 2 ounces of dry snacks Per person. You will need 20 ounces of nonalcoholic beverage per person more if you're having it outside in the summer and it's a hot day.
The basic rule of thumb is 9 ounces of entree 4 ounces of side dishes per person 3 ounces of salad greens 2 ounces of dressing 1.3 rolls per person, and one dessert serving per person.

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman