Cooking for Parties/Chicken marcella for 200 people buffet

Is there a fairly simple recipe for chicken marcalla feeding about 200 people.
We will send out beef or chicken cards. Beef is tri tip.

I don't know how many servings you will need till you get your return cards
This is a recipe scaled for 100 people--if you need 200 servings, double it.
Just as a sidebar, this is so much easier to hold than chicken Alfredo--BY FAR!!

Chicken Marsala for 100
100 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
6-1/4 cups chopped green onion
25 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
8-1/3 cups Marsala wine
salt and pepper to taste
8-1/3 cups heavy cream
3 cups and 2 tablespoons milk

Saute chicken in a large skillet for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked through and juices run clear.
Add green onion and mushrooms and saute until soft, then add Marsala wine and bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 to 4 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cream and milk and simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes.

I'd suggest you hold in in a 200 degree oven in foil restaurant pans that can be dropped right into the warmer and tossed at the end of the event--you can get them at Costco.  

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman

I am a wedding and party planner in St. Louis, Missouri and I do weddings and parties all over the country! My brides are my number one priority as I understand how important their wedding day is to them! Any questions about catering and cooking for large groups. This would include recipes, cooking techniques, what to serve, how to prevent food poisoning, food storage and food integrity. I have thousands of recipes that are scaled for large groups and gatherings and will be happy to share them! If you are in need of professional assistance for helping you to plan your wedding, party or corporate event, please feel free to contact me! I do a limited amount of weddings and parties every year in order to make sure that I have the best service for my clientele. Feel free to visit my business website at this address: WWW.EXQUISITEEVENTSUSA.COM for detailed information on what services I offer. I have price point weddings for every budget--no matter what size and I am very specific about what you get for your hard-earned money.

Catering and parties are a large part of the restaurant business. I do a lot of catering for local parties and weddings.
Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Past/Present Clients expert for 9 years, owner with 30 thousand original recipes on site.