Cooking for Parties/Chicken marcella for 200 people ...wedding buffet

Question
Is there a fairly simple recipe for chicken marcalla feeding about 200 people.
We will send out beef or chicken cards. Beef is tri tip.

Answer
I don't know how many servings you will need till you get your return cards
This is a recipe scaled for 100 people--if you need 200 servings, double it.
Just as a sidebar, this is so much easier to hold than chicken Alfredo--BY FAR!!

Chicken Marsala for 100
100 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
6-1/4 cups chopped green onion
25 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
8-1/3 cups Marsala wine
salt and pepper to taste
8-1/3 cups heavy cream
3 cups and 2 tablespoons milk

Saute chicken in a large skillet for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked through and juices run clear.
Add green onion and mushrooms and saute until soft, then add Marsala wine and bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 to 4 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cream and milk and simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes.

I'd suggest you hold in in a 200 degree oven in foil restaurant pans that can be dropped right into the warmer and tossed at the end of the event--you can get them at Costco.  

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman