Cooking for Parties/Cooking for a large party

I make this wonderful peanut butter cheesecake but have never made one bigger than the average size. Whether I make one big cheesecake or lots of small ones, I will need to, by the time I am done, have used a whole jar of peanut butter. In order to not lose a lot of it by not being able to scrape it out of the measuring cups (I have a severe vision issue) it was suggested, when i first found the recipe, to just dump the jar into a bowl and work from there. Now my actual question is this: What would be the best way to just dump the jar out into a bowl? I have tried tilting it upside down and slapping the bottom but that doesn't work.

Use a properly sized silicone spatula to scrape it out of the jar and/or out of the measuring cup; although weight is the most accurate form of measurement when cooking.  It's ridiculous to dump out the jar when you may not use it all and a silicone spatula will get it ALL out of both the jar and the measuring cup.  

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman

I am a wedding and party planner in St. Louis, Missouri and I do weddings and parties all over the country! My brides are my number one priority as I understand how important their wedding day is to them! Any questions about catering and cooking for large groups. This would include recipes, cooking techniques, what to serve, how to prevent food poisoning, food storage and food integrity. I have thousands of recipes that are scaled for large groups and gatherings and will be happy to share them! If you are in need of professional assistance for helping you to plan your wedding, party or corporate event, please feel free to contact me! I do a limited amount of weddings and parties every year in order to make sure that I have the best service for my clientele. Feel free to visit my business website at this address: WWW.EXQUISITEEVENTSUSA.COM for detailed information on what services I offer. I have price point weddings for every budget--no matter what size and I am very specific about what you get for your hard-earned money.

Catering and parties are a large part of the restaurant business. I do a lot of catering for local parties and weddings.
Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Past/Present Clients expert for 9 years, owner with 30 thousand original recipes on site.