Cooking for Parties/Bagel Bar for 80

Hi - I have been asked to coordinate a bagel bar and yogurt station for 80 at a post-wedding brunch (next day) - could you please help with quantities?   

- how many bagels to allow (toppings will be salmon, egg salad, ham, cream cheese plus sides)
- how much yogurt to allow ( toppings will be berry compote & muesli crumble)

thanks heaps = Barb

You need to allow 1.5 bagels per person.
You will need 1 ounce of EACH topping PER person.
You need to allow 5 ounces of yogurt per person.
If you have yogurt toppings you need 1 ounce of EACH yogurt topping per person
If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to email me.
Have a great time at the wedding and have a great day!  

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman

I am a wedding and party planner in St. Louis, Missouri and I do weddings and parties all over the country! My brides are my number one priority as I understand how important their wedding day is to them! Any questions about catering and cooking for large groups. This would include recipes, cooking techniques, what to serve, how to prevent food poisoning, food storage and food integrity. I have thousands of recipes that are scaled for large groups and gatherings and will be happy to share them! If you are in need of professional assistance for helping you to plan your wedding, party or corporate event, please feel free to contact me! I do a limited amount of weddings and parties every year in order to make sure that I have the best service for my clientele. Feel free to visit my business website at this address: WWW.EXQUISITEEVENTSUSA.COM for detailed information on what services I offer. I have price point weddings for every budget--no matter what size and I am very specific about what you get for your hard-earned money.

Catering and parties are a large part of the restaurant business. I do a lot of catering for local parties and weddings.
Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Past/Present Clients expert for 9 years, owner with 30 thousand original recipes on site.