Cooking for Parties/cooking time for lasagna

Question
I will be hosting a rehearsal party for my son's wedding this weekend. I will be making 3 18x11 pans of lasagna, 4 layers deep  I will assemble them the day before and put in my fridge for the night. My question is, How long and at what temperature would I cook them for the next day.

Answer
Cook them just like you would if you had just made them.  I would think that 60-70 minutes at 350 (covered) would do the trick and then uncover for about 10 more mins to brown the top. Stick a meat thermometer in the middle of each pan to make sure it's the proper temp (180) for serving and enjoy!

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman