Cooking for Parties/cooking time for lasagna

I will be hosting a rehearsal party for my son's wedding this weekend. I will be making 3 18x11 pans of lasagna, 4 layers deep  I will assemble them the day before and put in my fridge for the night. My question is, How long and at what temperature would I cook them for the next day.

Cook them just like you would if you had just made them.  I would think that 60-70 minutes at 350 (covered) would do the trick and then uncover for about 10 more mins to brown the top. Stick a meat thermometer in the middle of each pan to make sure it's the proper temp (180) for serving and enjoy!

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman

I am a wedding and party planner in St. Louis, Missouri and I do weddings and parties all over the country! My brides are my number one priority as I understand how important their wedding day is to them! Any questions about catering and cooking for large groups. This would include recipes, cooking techniques, what to serve, how to prevent food poisoning, food storage and food integrity. I have thousands of recipes that are scaled for large groups and gatherings and will be happy to share them! If you are in need of professional assistance for helping you to plan your wedding, party or corporate event, please feel free to contact me! I do a limited amount of weddings and parties every year in order to make sure that I have the best service for my clientele. Feel free to visit my business website at this address: WWW.EXQUISITEEVENTSUSA.COM for detailed information on what services I offer. I have price point weddings for every budget--no matter what size and I am very specific about what you get for your hard-earned money.

Catering and parties are a large part of the restaurant business. I do a lot of catering for local parties and weddings.
Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Past/Present Clients expert for 9 years, owner with 30 thousand original recipes on site.