Cooking for Parties/chicken parmesan for 150

Question
I found your helpful post from 2012....you suggested Parmesan instead of Marsala to a (ouch...mean spirited) woman wanting to prep in advance. I took your advice cooking for 150 homeless at church & it was a perfect success. You're right about the benefits of tomato acids. I really appreciate your simple helpful style...easy to follow & so encouraging. I look forward to sharing more ideas from you. Thank You Teri, Happy Kitchen Trails!! Lore

Answer
Thank you ever so for your very sweet email!  I am so glad I was able to help you. At times I can be a bit acerbic LOL but it is only to make a point!  If you should require any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me, and I will be glad to help you any way I can!
Thanks again for writing!
All the Best!
Teri

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman