Cooking for Parties/chicken parmesan for 150

I found your helpful post from suggested Parmesan instead of Marsala to a (ouch...mean spirited) woman wanting to prep in advance. I took your advice cooking for 150 homeless at church & it was a perfect success. You're right about the benefits of tomato acids. I really appreciate your simple helpful style...easy to follow & so encouraging. I look forward to sharing more ideas from you. Thank You Teri, Happy Kitchen Trails!! Lore

Thank you ever so for your very sweet email!  I am so glad I was able to help you. At times I can be a bit acerbic LOL but it is only to make a point!  If you should require any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me, and I will be glad to help you any way I can!
Thanks again for writing!
All the Best!

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman

I am a wedding and party planner in St. Louis, Missouri and I do weddings and parties all over the country! My brides are my number one priority as I understand how important their wedding day is to them! Any questions about catering and cooking for large groups. This would include recipes, cooking techniques, what to serve, how to prevent food poisoning, food storage and food integrity. I have thousands of recipes that are scaled for large groups and gatherings and will be happy to share them! If you are in need of professional assistance for helping you to plan your wedding, party or corporate event, please feel free to contact me! I do a limited amount of weddings and parties every year in order to make sure that I have the best service for my clientele. Feel free to visit my business website at this address: WWW.EXQUISITEEVENTSUSA.COM for detailed information on what services I offer. I have price point weddings for every budget--no matter what size and I am very specific about what you get for your hard-earned money.

Catering and parties are a large part of the restaurant business. I do a lot of catering for local parties and weddings.
Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Past/Present Clients expert for 9 years, owner with 30 thousand original recipes on site.