Cooking for Parties/Lasagna for 250 people recipe

How many commercial pans did this recipe fit in?  Our church is planning to feed 250 this Saturday and I'm considering your recipe.  Thanks.

I'm afraid that without the recipe, I can't help you.  I have authored thousands of recipes and have no idea which recipe you are talking about.  I do know that there's NO possible way that you can make this much lasagna by Saturday unless you have a commercial kitchen and lots of elves.

Here's a hint--go buy frozen at Sam's or Costco, you'll need 25 pans as they each serve about 10 people and you can't buy the INGREDIENTS for homemade for $250 and the Kirland lasagna is excellent--I serve it all the time and everyone begs for the recipe and I have to pull the old "secret family recipe" card out and play it. Thaw it on the counter the night before and start cooking it off, if you have 4 ovens you'll have it made!

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman

I am a wedding and party planner in St. Louis, Missouri and I do weddings and parties all over the country! My brides are my number one priority as I understand how important their wedding day is to them! Any questions about catering and cooking for large groups. This would include recipes, cooking techniques, what to serve, how to prevent food poisoning, food storage and food integrity. I have thousands of recipes that are scaled for large groups and gatherings and will be happy to share them! If you are in need of professional assistance for helping you to plan your wedding, party or corporate event, please feel free to contact me! I do a limited amount of weddings and parties every year in order to make sure that I have the best service for my clientele. Feel free to visit my business website at this address: WWW.EXQUISITEEVENTSUSA.COM for detailed information on what services I offer. I have price point weddings for every budget--no matter what size and I am very specific about what you get for your hard-earned money.

Catering and parties are a large part of the restaurant business. I do a lot of catering for local parties and weddings.
Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Past/Present Clients expert for 9 years, owner with 30 thousand original recipes on site.