Cooking for Parties/Cheesey hashbrown potatoes for 350 people.

I am making cheesey hashbrown potatoes for our wedding reception and curious as to how much I need.  I am attaching a picture of the recipe instead of the sour cream I use French onion dip. So I would like to know how mUchiha hashbrowns I need to get and make for 350 people. Thanks.

I did not get the attachment.
Here's a wonderful recipe that I've adjusted for 350:
"Cheesy and delicious, this hash brown casserole has a crunchy topping."
25 (2 pound) packages frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
12-1/2 cups melted butter
25 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
25 (8 ounce) containers onion dip
12-1/2 cups chopped onions
50 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup and 1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
50 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
6-1/4 cups melted butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine hash browns, 3 cups melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, Cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Place mixture in full size hotel pans.
In a commercial skillet over medium heat, saute cornflakes in batches in the melted butter, and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the casseroles in hotel pans.
Bake covered in preheated oven for 50-55 minutes Uncover to brown if needed

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman

I am a wedding and party planner in St. Louis, Missouri and I do weddings and parties all over the country! My brides are my number one priority as I understand how important their wedding day is to them! Any questions about catering and cooking for large groups. This would include recipes, cooking techniques, what to serve, how to prevent food poisoning, food storage and food integrity. I have thousands of recipes that are scaled for large groups and gatherings and will be happy to share them! If you are in need of professional assistance for helping you to plan your wedding, party or corporate event, please feel free to contact me! I do a limited amount of weddings and parties every year in order to make sure that I have the best service for my clientele. Feel free to visit my business website at this address: WWW.EXQUISITEEVENTSUSA.COM for detailed information on what services I offer. I have price point weddings for every budget--no matter what size and I am very specific about what you get for your hard-earned money.

Catering and parties are a large part of the restaurant business. I do a lot of catering for local parties and weddings.
Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Graduate, Le Cordon Bleu, Tokyo, Japan

Past/Present Clients expert for 9 years, owner with 30 thousand original recipes on site.