Cooking for Parties/Cheesey hashbrown potatoes for 350 people.

Question
I am making cheesey hashbrown potatoes for our wedding reception and curious as to how much I need.  I am attaching a picture of the recipe instead of the sour cream I use French onion dip. So I would like to know how mUchiha hashbrowns I need to get and make for 350 people. Thanks.

Answer
I did not get the attachment.
Here's a wonderful recipe that I've adjusted for 350:
"Cheesy and delicious, this hash brown casserole has a crunchy topping."
Ingredients
25 (2 pound) packages frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
12-1/2 cups melted butter
25 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
25 (8 ounce) containers onion dip
12-1/2 cups chopped onions
50 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup and 1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
50 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
6-1/4 cups melted butter
Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine hash browns, 3 cups melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, Cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Place mixture in full size hotel pans.
In a commercial skillet over medium heat, saute cornflakes in batches in the melted butter, and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the casseroles in hotel pans.
Bake covered in preheated oven for 50-55 minutes Uncover to brown if needed

Cooking for Parties

Teri Davis Newman