Coping with Loss/Relationship problem

Question
Hi i m a doctor presently pursuing MD Medicine and staying away from husband due to my studys, ours ws a arranged marriage, bt i m so mch fed up wd interference of mother nd sis in law and their influence our my husband, he is brainwashed daily resulting in alot of misunderstanding in bw us, i hv been bycott by inlaws bcoz i like to liv life on my own terms and doesnt tk cr of their erratic needs bcoz of my occupancy wd occupation and studys, husband hs stoppd meeting me and our 1yr old son for last 4mths bcoz of mom in law influence, all efforts hv faild nd i hv xm in dec, how to maintain my peace nd gt going wd studys nd stress thanx , waiting 4 prompt reply

Answer
Hello Akanksha!
what i could suggest you is to consult a marriage counselor, if both of you are not finding solution and not able to decide the direction.
long distance relationship in early days is a problem many times, you have to tackle this situation effectively. one to one counseling with preferably both partners involved is of great value.
in the mean while please check if you are suffering from Depression with Psychiatrist, getting treated with antidepressants in time can preserve your peace of mind and you will be able to tackle the situation effectively.
hope this helps.
Regards.

Coping with Loss

DR.PALLAVI A. JOSHI